Whether you need small business health insurance or own a large company, ABP Insurance Brokers has a group health insurance plan to fit your budget.
The “Affordable Care Act” has stipulated some rules that affect group insurance. First, if your business has fewer than 50 full time employees, you are not required to provide group health insurance and will face no penalty.
- Small business owners have to make sure their employees understand that under the “Affordable Care Act” it is their obligation to obtain health coverage if not provided.
- Government subsidies are available if the employee cannot afford health insurance.
- 2015 – Any business that employs 100 or more full time people must provide affordable health insurance in Arizona or they may be penalized.
Arizona small business health insurance can be purchased for Arizona based companies. As long as your company meets the following requirements:
- Articles of incorporation
- Full time employees on payroll
As insurance brokers, ABP has a huge selection of the top health insurance companies that provide the best in business health insurance. Each group plan is different, providing a wide variety of coverage. Depending on the size of your company and amount of coverage you want, we will make sure the plan you select suits your budget.
The “Affordable Care Act” guarantees pre-existing conditions have no effect on the price of a group plan and rates can’t be raised because of them.
Get a free group health insurance quote for Arizona employers today!